Collection and Use of Personal Information
- CGI collects and uses personal information from customers and others (an “Individual”) as follows:
- CGI may collect and maintain personal information such as an Individual’s name and contact information when individual registers on our App or website.
- When participating in a skill challenge, we may collect personal information, such as a contest winner’s name, address, to award prizes and promote such challenges. This information may be published about skill challenges.
- From time to time, we may use the individual’s contact information to provide periodic newsletters or updates, announcements and special promotions regarding CGI, CGI Partner Golf Courses and CGI Partner Advertisers. Partner Golf Courses are those courses that CGI has installed its high definition camera system on select Par 3 holes. Partner Advertisers are those advertisers that advertise on any products, websites and social media.
- Personal information about an Individual, including name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and a username and password, may be collected when an individual registers at the CGI App or website. CGI uses such personal information as is reasonably necessary for operating and managing the CGI Challenges.
- CGI may collect demographic and profile data combined with publicly available information to tailor everyone’s experience and display content according to an Individual’s preferences.
- To use certain features (such as to make publicly available personal information about yourself and others, including without limitation, photos and videos), an Individual may be required to register and provide personal information such as name, mobile number, email address, location (i.e. city, province, postal code), mobile number, nickname and password that the Individual chooses. We use this information to identify you, provide the requested feature. Your nickname will be published with your challenges. By making publicly available his or her personal information, the individual consents to the publication of such personal information. By publishing personal information about another individual, the individual represents that he or she has, where required by applicable privacy laws, obtained the consent of such individuals to publish such information.
- The “Refer a Friend” and other similar features permit an individual to send email to others. This feature requires an individual to submit their name and email address, as well as the name and email address of the recipient. We do not use the names or email addresses submitted in these circumstances for any other purpose without the consent of the individual or the email recipient to do so.
- When you contact us with a comment, question or complaint, you may be asked for information that identifies you (such as your name, address and a phone number) along with additional information we need to help us promptly answer your question or respond to your comment or complaint. We may also retain this information to assist you in the future and to improve our customer service and product and service offerings.
CGI may otherwise use customer information for additional purposes that are identified at or before the time that the information is used for such additional purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Information
CGI will not disclose, trade, rent, sell or otherwise transfer personal information for purposes other than as those set our herein, except with an Individual’s consent or as required or permitted by law.
CGI may transfer or disclose personal information as follows:
- CGI may transfer your personal information to Partner Golf Courses and Partner Advertisers and to third-party service providers or agents who provide services to or on behalf of CGI such as hosting, data management and storage services, market analyses, and retention services. Either CGI or such third-party service provider may use servers for such purposes located in the United States or another foreign country. The personal information of an individual may be processed and stored in the United States or such other foreign country, and the governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies of that country may be able to obtain disclosure of personal information through the laws of the foreign country.
- CGI, our affiliates, other service providers, our Partner Golf Courses and Partner Advertisers may provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required by applicable US or other law. We may also disclose personal information where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- We may transfer any information we have about you as an asset about a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of CGI or as part of a corporate reorganization or stock sale or other change in corporate control.
Cookies and IP Addresses
CGI collects and uses an Individual’s IP address to help identify the Individual, gather broad demographic information about users of the Sites, diagnose problems with CGI’s systems, and administer the App.
Third-Party Advertisers and Ad-Serving Companies
Third party links
CGI has implemented measures designed to protect against the theft, loss, unauthorized access, use, disclosure and alteration of personal information in our custody and control with security measures appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, including using reasonable physical, organizational, and technological safeguards and appropriate training of employees. CGI’s third party service providers are obligated to maintain confidentiality and security of the personal information transferred to them and are not authorized to use such information other than to provide the services or as otherwise permitted by law.
An Individual’s online access to certain of their personal information may be protected with a username and/or password that the Individual chooses. CGI strongly suggests that Individuals do not disclose their username or password to anyone. CGI never asks for an Individual’s password in any unsolicited communication.
Individuals are given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from CGI by using the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of our email communications by contacting our Chief Privacy Officer (the “Privacy Officer”) using the contact information provided below.
Changes to The Policy
Please note that the Policy may change at any time and without prior notice. Any revised version(s) of the Policy will be promptly posted on the CGI website.
A User’s continued use of the Services constitutes his or her agreement to this Policy and any future revisions.
Cambridge Golf Inc.
Attention: Chief Privacy Officer
1000 Peachtree Industrial Blvd
Suwanee, GA 30024